Here’s a selection of my favorite articles. Feel free to read, share, and comment. Thanks!
It has been a dream come true to combine two of my passions—travel and writing. I’ve been to all over the world from Australia to Zanzibar and cannot wait to explore more of our beautiful planet and share my experiences.
- Proud Spirit Sanctuary: Home to Rescued Horses and Dogs in Everydog Magazine.
- Surin Project: Innovative Program to Help Thailand’s Elephants in Overland Journal.
- Howling Woods Farm: Where Wolfdogs Get a Second Chance in Everydog Magazine.
- In the Business of Saving Lives: Mike Arms of Helen Woodward Animal Center in Everydog Magazine.
- A Piggy’s Tale: An Interview with Comic Book Creator Tod Emko in Everydog Magazine.
- 10 Stray Dog Rescue Tips in Everydog Magazine.
- Thanks to my fabulous writing mentor Susan Shapiro, I was able to publish my very first essay on YourTango– Zodiac Hijack: Astrology Ended My Relationship. Essay is also featured on MSN Glo.
- City of Dry Sheets and Dry Eyes in the New York Times Sunday Review.
- My Tiny Hypocrisy: The one place I won’t donate to charity on Salon.
- Nomad Sports Academy: Transforming Zambian Orphans into Athletes in Overland Journal.
- Siberian Adventures of a New Yorker Writer– I had the honor of doing a profile on one of my favorite authors, Ian Frazier. His ninth book, “Travels in Siberia” chronicles the five trips he took to this beautiful dramatic country over the span of seventeen years. I hope you enjoy the profile and pick up your very own copy of the book.
- Earth Friendly Eating for Novel Adventurers.
- Passions Kindle’d: Real Books Still Got It– You all know by now how much I love traveling and reading. For Novel Adventurers, a blog where writers talk about their passion for culture, travel, and storytelling, I shared a story close to my heart.
- 10 Favorite Websites to Connect with Nature, Virtually on SpaFinder.com.
- Connect with Nature Through Connecting with Animals on SpaFinder.com.